Huwebes, Hunyo 19, 2014

Hear Me

Sinking in an abrasive pool of pain,
Washing all my doubts in the rain.
Living in fantasy of lies,
Lying in front of my very eyes.

Will you stop talking,
and start listening?
Will you stop hurting,
and start loving?

Drowning in someone else's darkness,
My light is just useless.
My heart is so hopeless,
Full of sadness and loneliness.

Heart that near it's bound,
Beating but there's no sound.
Crying with no tears,
Hiding through the years.

Will someone hear my call?
Will someone catch me if I fall?
Will someone wipe my tears,
and wash away my fears?

Pain conceals with a perfect smile,
Truth that covers with many lies.
Eyes that looking without spark,
Soul that isolated in the dark.

Will someone save me without return?
Bringing me out in my comfort zone.
Will someone sees me without disgust?
And love me to be his last?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento